Anita I love you​ "My teacher"

July 29, 1997, I remember I was just a kid in grade 6 living in the most abject poverty. One day, when the girls 4th grade rice package is already eating into the trash immediately I got drunk to opt out ready to eat, suddenly a loud voice:
'Keyboard! You're doing? Just heard this I immediately hid the package next to the kitchen and make a smile a little bit of humor as people retarded response to my teacher, with a smile full of grace gracious:
I did not do any teacher!
`Pass back to the teachers'

I barely pass a package of policies to teacher lectures reaching out and not talk to me but the girl turned to package that means loud:
My son found! Waste of a child that does not mean for children, but it is very useful for people living with eating enough negligent child understand the suffering The others? Further if there are many things that children can share their classmates better disposed so!

The girl turned and looked at me and then looked to the teachers. She took the hand wipe the tears and bow:
Sorry, Mom! ......... .. Sorry, brother!
She did not do anything wrong to me, but she Excuse me, make me feel comfortable. She smiles and says to me:
This policy is part of the teacher to eat enough !!
What teacher?
If fear hungry teacher a small piece to teachers and ... quickly go to school now!

Teachers take the hand of his daughter to the classroom. I'm hungry, so do not delay, open kitchen teacher stroked almost salivating ear eggs and fish. I know that teachers do not drink, I cooked brown rice into the cover and let the teachers as well. After I eat, and I took the box back to the teacher policy:
Filled, aheh?
'Yes! Thanks teacher ...... .. I eat good teacher can drink!
She smiled reaching boxes at me immediately and drink does not seem to feel anything disgusting.

Since that day, I've always got a rice field while the teacher every day. My teacher never beaten, but he talks too much day. He always said:
Teachers, many teachers say they know that teachers work? But teachers willing to tirelessly repeat that you hear is not want you to make mistakes and do not want to beat you, son like our children! Grade 6 is big enough !!
Indeed! In time, we also do not want to listen to teachers talk a lot, so we're trying to do what's right, not angry teacher.

I saw all three of my efforts to lead and manage school classmates and labor.
Every day of our environment is fresh atmosphere teacher, always smiling faces we enjoy learning. Now I feel that I have parents like them to be orphans with grandma.

I love my class, but unfortunately my grandmother fell ill. He passed me a kaunokhtam who lived two people she is now alone. Village residents they were very sorry, I always supply my food supply. When, soon had a family to get me to feed. I told this story tell. She smiles, but I remember that before he accompanied me, he asked to meet with the family for a long time. I fell saampeahlea teacher footprints.

Suddenly I am now, and graduate work as a doctor capable and compassionate incredible so far, I am very sorry because I did not say a word to phrase my teacher says a phrase that teachers come to me before I leaving, I still remember:
Although nowhere to remember that we are here, we need the happiness of others also need the same happiness! No one wants to hurt you! '
Let teachers to Cannes titles filled with unhappiness. Are distracted mom, crying:
'Keyboard! Eat rice!
Yes, mom!

You Mom "Chenda" Pa "star" a foster home which is kind for me. I love them. 're Eating lunch together, daddy, saying:
Our house in town ready to go at any time!
Potential looks may not go with me, my brother!
'Mother!' I said quickly.
Lebbeay all!
...... .. I Mom, dad!
What job?
My son will prepare documents to change !!
Tune! Whomever! Remember when we all go !!

Parents retired from their jobs and said he had wanted to find a home, planted his life for the elderly, but I do not supposing that they were to buy a house in Siem Reap. Thank you both always empathy. Siem Reap is my homeland, where I lost everything, even say it's a place that made me stronger virtue is because of the teachers.

A year later, our family has been living in Siem Reap. I saw a lot of happy parents. They planted around my house to work in the provincial hospital and opened a small clinic at home.

Today, I come to school I've ever learned, and stood looking into that, I used to study with a teacher. God! He walked away from ...? My teacher? If my teacher did not like this girl. She may look younger than I was four years ......... .. rubbing my head back out and suddenly a voice very often rontheun:
Do not eat! ............ Sisters and perfectly!
I am hungry ............ ..
This! Aunt bread .........! Stop coming here to listen?
'Thank you, Aunt!

This view reminds me lectures. A teacher should look similar to my teacher and depression as well. I shed tears while I look to her to see her tears are shed. There's only three of us who can remember this view. Teacher! ............... ..! ........... August
August! Let's go home!
Cha!

She walked away with another teacher. They were riding out to her from behind until I get home. The same teacher is fairly small tile-roofed wooden houses look she seems not alone. Pakistan lest she aheh? Or one of her relatives to play? A man, a girl about 40 years old and the groom was about 20 years seems to be happy to meet the August. I do not want to go through the chain they would be back home.

Teacher! I've never met a teacher, but I saw the teacher and she's beautiful and compassionate teacher tune. I do not give to meet her, I'll find her again. 're Thinking mom called me:
'Keyboard! ................ Do you think?'
My son met the teacher and mom!
Tune aheh? Her safe and keep the baby?
Her safe! She did not see the baby, but okay! I'm going to see her again!
Her son?
Not very pretty, Mom!
This may not be my son! '
Mom said wrong?
Mom kidding Let's go! To eat rice!

Do not know because I miss lectures or not, I always wanted to meet in August? I watched her for a few days, and the fact is, she lives alone. She also has a pet parents like me. Why do we both turned the same? I always thought she was luckier than me, who lived with his parents but teachers turned quickly died away. She seems to be sad than I am. She is looking to gradually motorcycle into the house after locking the fence and suddenly heard the sound of fireworks out of a shaft.

She might wake up and not under decent motorcycle fell to the side, but I found her to rebound. She sat knee headwind charts. Fireworks erupted again, but what I see is her eyes and body lifeless. This view reminds me a video taken from a security camera is when the teacher was shot that day. I do not think anything ran out to meet her, I do not know how to conquer her fear. My two hands are embracing hug her and say that:
Do not be afraid ...
Why is it so hard? She stand up and pushed me to the side almost fell just loud voice:
Mom ... ..
She fell! .......... I finally caught her and she fainted.

In fact, her emotional crisis very seriously apologize! On that day, I saw her at the scene, but also why I do not think of her? Sounds like the sound of fireworks and gunfire, shooting erupted. Why had she lived through this painful time? Previously, she lived hard? Who are you to warm to her? Nobody came to my clinic so many? Around ten people I seem familiar.
What did you all come to you?
'I come to one of his female patients of August!
The people I've ever known:
August! ......... .. Come see all of August?
'Yes!'
................ He is the potential?
She knows me aheh?
Potential forgotten me aheh? I was our 6th grade together!
'! I got it! '

Actually, we're old friends. They go to see my August accusers and debating. Any stories to tell me. After I left two years ago, August 6th grade teacher has a new job is teaching English at school private August also learned in class. The worst incident occurred by two gunmen stormed aimed shot and killed a young man, son of the school principal there, but boy just out there. Children in the class seemed very turbulent little boy looked scared and crying. They yell quietly, however, and not just aimed the gun.

The teacher allowed to comfort a child because his disciple, but there is no humane teacher prying gun trigger and running pushed the boy out.
The Ends
Source:news.sabay.com.kh

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »