Klopp still expressed appreciation Liverpool scored Dortmund


at 2: 5 minutes over midnight tonight, Liverpool will travel to visit Dortmund in the UEFA Europa League last-8 and also to return to the territory Signal Iduna Park, the first of Jurgen Klopp after leaving there for 313 days.

Despite the memories 7 years with Dortmund won the German league championship won 2 DBF-Pokal and the Champions League in 2013, 48-year-old manager, who is now headed Liverpool claimed to still celebrate (celebrate) as usual in the case of Liverpool scored Dortmund.

"Of course I will celebrate when Liverpool scored Dortmund. I used to celebrate the club Dortmund scored Mainz05 a former club that I've ever directed. 7-year period at Dortmund fans should know me that when the team scored, I have to celebrate. " Jurgen Klopp said.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »