Sorry for loving you


Tonight is no different from other nightclubs. Breeze blowing breeze smells fragrant flowers touches. I breathe a long absorb the odor in the garden hedges grandmother's house. Once a month, I traveled to her home in the saddle. But this time I have to play longer than usual, or can it be said that I came here to escape the bad thing that happened to me and families in Phnom Penh. Sitting on the benches in the garden watching the skies such stars seem to make my heart loosen some.

Sound fence got my graph ngeakakhluon look in the direction of the sound source. Shadow someone there. I walked to the fence.
Intellect is not bedtime walk?
Sacred ask me, both hands holding two bags dangling.
'Yes!'
Sacred is raising her grandson. In the 27 years before she saw the boy were left in front of his home. Since then she took and nourished and supported learning until he became a doctor.

My mother, his daughter said. After learning to continue in my mother's job and married father and lived there until they left Grandma and Sith lived only two houses in the saddle.
«You do so to this day?
'Work? Is peer pressure to force them to karaoke night mloeng!
Then I hugged her and karaoke fun!
«I do not know how to sing, and I also do not like hugging you love! Do not call them such as karaoke it does not fit! They held it in karaoke course, but they also have their honor! They do not have to steal robbery ruin anyone! They were working in good faith! Not like the evil pirates who were riding a motorcycle snatched the bag they make others vulnerable to death! '

'Sorry, Doctor! I have no intention to belittle anyone, be! I respect them, but that life, regardless of the despised low some people who do not understand Prices same person!

Sith and I went to sit in the garden benches. He put the bag down and pass me a beer cans. He probably knew that I was tasting some alcohol thmechaphnek and look. Known each other 22 years and it's not surprising that he knows my mind clear. I took the beer from her hand. He opened a bottle and vintage honeymoon before continuing:
Today, there are a lot of patients!
Well, maybe so tired!

Sacred nodded quietly and beer honeymoon giggles. I have a bottle in my hand. I usually do not like to drink beer. But these days I could not sleep. I also encourage drinking beer giggles Sith before asking questions to him:
Sith! I was sad to not sleep well?
Sith quietly prepared to respond. His eyes shot towards the stars in the sky seem to find the proper answer any of my questions. A few minutes later, he replied:
Ever!
'Yes?'
Due to?
By fence exam to get good grades easily scholarship exam into medical school am!
Otherwise Hooray? Thought of anything else!

Sith students since. He knows his history very well. But he never showed any depression due to this issue. Instead, he turned it into a force urging him to be more persistent in learning. After receiving a scholarship in medical school, he went to live with my family in Phnom Penh. He was then 17 years old, I'm 12 years old. She bought a motorcycle as a gift Sith college. I used to bike to school, it bothers me Sith to go to school every day because boring bike bomb sweat hard.

Sith want me already from childhood. How dare he argued with my request?.
Sith drinking beer last one giggles.
`Sleepy! I think to go to bed! Tonight! Intellectual ought to sleep well to be careful cold air leads to colds!
'Cha know!
Sith light rubbing my head with pity. I know that if he could take my pain away and put it in his own, he probably a long time ago.

I remember when I was little, I fell leg injury, he almost blew my ulcer blown out leather. One day my mom took me to Grandma few days because he had to go abroad I Pest mosquito bites until dengue. Sith very worried about me, accompany me to help take care of me. Although she cast to play outside with other children, he refused. Until I was healed before he took me out to play with them outside.

Do not think too much!
Cha!
We also gradually broken into the house and into their bedroom. I closed the door and look at the phone that I left on the table. No missed calls. Well, it certainly does not exist. How many people think that phone to me. There is a big thing, and probably already forgotten me. I check out photos of our two beautiful smile last first love. He had promised me to him when I graduated with my fiance married immediately. But this promise might melt into the wind away.

Tuk-tuk ...
I opened my door.
«I saw a fire in the open yet this has not slept yet?
Cha!
Sith towels wet wipes his hair along with me gradually. Hear my voice cracking seems to want to cry, he put a towel hooks and light slap my head.
'Miss them anymore?
I nodded.
'I know you're hurt! I am sorry I can not help anything!
'Okay!
'It's your fault if that day ...
'Do not talk like that! This is not your fault! '
Hmm ... nhaey ... you should allow a bit of time! Time will help you lose heart from the pain this one!
I know you! '

Sith embrace my body gently looks like glass, I am afraid, but I broke rift if he hugged me stronger .
Ever heard the old saying that roses have thorns romantic obstacles!
I nodded.
Soon go to bed with him!
Cha!
Sith pulled my hand into the bed and covered me.
Sleep! Things will be better tomorrow, do not know!
Sith better rubbing my head and he went off and walked away.

Light Surya pilgrimage through the thin veil window wake wiping my partner who just close, maybe two or three hours. I heard people talking in the kitchen. I can guess that the Sith and she was preparing breakfast. I do not sleep enough yet also trying to sleep, but muffled speech of the song where she turned on the radio, not bother me to sleep. What is not known are not live without me. It is not. Not just the men, why not?. It's a little harder, but nothing that can not do that.

I want to just get up and go off a silly song. Ulcers, if not pour yourself know how much pain?. This time I was very painful thing to have to learn to live without him after we love long years. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom shower. To and then I go to the kitchen.
Grandma and Sith?
He lost to Wat!
And laity! Ben, are you? '
«I do not know! Asked story!

Only the laity Ben grandmother always present since Ben until Ben. He always took the offerings dedicated to the grandfather who had passed away. Sith sitting at the table eating porridge like a very delicate mouth. I walked over to scoop a bowl of porridge.
Sith work today?
'No!'
Distinction in my hands fall to the ground when I turned back to the Sith.
'Oh, yes! People come to you in the morning!

Southern Khmer Sith tells me that these people come to my surprise almost heart attack, and when . Sith continued to eat his delicious porridge do not know. I am dazzled by his presence at this time.
`Intellectual!
A man's voice called sleep that I miss my daily call. I seemed to be deaf not speak Khmer Somehow do not know, just stand still stalled samples. Sith eating porridge, and to wash dishes.
You go! Both let you down!
Sith hit my shoulder lightly. Only when he is ready to step out and I grabbed his hand and seemed to beg him not to leave me alone will this man.

I do not want against only two. Sith see my face, my heart smiled slightly and his left hand. He walked away and did not know. I want to find escape routes shall not already have. However, I miss them, but they now face, I do not know what will be done.
`Intellectual! You're listening to me?
I'm shaking. I do not want to hear, do not want to know anything. This stage, however, he wanted to explain anyway, it can not change the situation.
`Intellectual! I love you! This is also, I know!
I stood. Well, I heard it hundreds of thousands of times since the day he told me that the last four years. I also believe that romance is not irrevocable. But do not think that it came to such a bomb.

You should also know that it is not a mistake!
'Yes! If it's not your fault, then only fault Leone?
`Intellectual! You should have an opportunity to again!
Leave me a chance to make me hurt again? No way! I refuse to be a victim a second time! '
`Intellectual! I understand you have some?
If I understand you, who understand me? I know that hurts you very much sleep until wind refreshing!
'I will try to change the situation, but I leave a chance to again!.
The ends
Source:news.sabay.com.kh

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »