C.Ronaldo I want my child to be a top footballer like me

  Cristiano Ronaldo has said it wants the beloved son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr become a "top footballer like his father "so in the future.


 The 31-year-old star of Real Madrid told Zhejiang Satellite TV, said: "I want my son to be a football player . I am a footballer and I want him to like me. He is so talented in sports, but he is very young, but if he really loves football is a good thing. "

Ronaldo Jr. will reach 6 years old in June. CR7, however, added that it does not force children, will suffer from their natural Bandung."I put a lot of football in his home and always play it ... he likes. I do not force him to become a football player, but must let go naturally. It's his choice. He can do what he wants to do ... I do not force it. But obviously I want him to become a top footballer like his father. " Portugal captain.


Source:news.sabay.com.kh 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »